Outside Sales Position Opening
Compensation: 100% commission, with expectations of $80,000+ in your first 12 months, depending on your skills, coachability, and work ethic.
Employment Type: Full-Time Only Need Apply.
We are a well established real estate investment firm. We buy houses directly from homeowners, renovate them, and re-sell them. We have bought more than 400 properties since 1999, and we’re looking for great people to keep up with our rapid growth. We are seeking super sharp, Rockstar outside sales executives that can produce results and close deals.
Here are the roles and responsibilities:
• Meet with sellers that want to sell their house.
• Build rapport with these sellers, overcome objections and get contracts signed.
• Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects via text, emails, phone calls, etc.
• Must be motivated to bring in outside business. (Organic leads)
• Must be a team player and get along with the other staff. (fit into our company culture)
• Must use the CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed.
• Must not be afraid to Door Knock, cold call, drive neighborhoods and go above and beyond to get deals done.
• Must have an Ability to originate relationships and get business from these relationships
• Mindset is a must- this candidate will not take “NO” for an answer
• Must be able to work an evening here and there, and be able to meet with sellers on their schedule...
Here’s what the ideal candidate would look like:
• A professional, that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity with a history of business to consumer sales experience.
• You are a person who is teachable and is always trying to improve themselves by attending company training, reading books, watching videos, podcasts, reading blogs or by whatever means necessary to improve your sales skills.
• Detail oriented, diligent, reliable, incredibly friendly/ likable, so like-able it would be hard to stop speaking with you!
• Driven by commission and the need to close a sale.
• You must already understand the science behind the sale and the different personality traits and how to use them to your benefit to get the contracts.
• Previous Business to consumer sales is preferred (but strong sales background is a must)
• Previous (CRM) lead and database management experience. You should be comfortable with technology and able to pick up new systems quickly!
• A fast starter who is a money motivated individual that is looking for the right opportunity to use their people/sales skills and talents to build a lasting career within a great local company in business for 19 years.
• This person does not make excuses, play office politics, point fingers or lay blame, they get results and are proud of it.
• Candidate can follow instructions and is detail orientated.
• Candidate is someone who pushes to achieve great things in life.
• Candidate is not afraid to fail.
• Candidate wants more excitement and not the same day to day routine.
• Candidate is a MONSTER on the phone, loves to call, loves to dial, loves to make contacts, and is constantly looking to improve their sales skills.
• Candidate cannot be a “know it all” when it comes to sales and persuasion skills. Coachability is a must!
• Candidate has a “Whatever It Takes” attitude, and is willing to go above and beyond.
• You are willing to hustle and understand that your take-home-pay is based on performance.
You Should Not Apply If:
• You have zero experience in sales.
• You have an introverted personality and/or are unwilling to get aggressive with your sales tactics.
• You do not hold a high level of integrity.
• You are not a team player.
• You have a bad attitude.
• You are looking for a short-term career opportunity.
• You spend a lot of the workday on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
• You don't have common sense.
• Business To Consumer experience is preferred (sales experience is a must)
• Proven track record of 2+ years of past sales experience
• Reliable vehicle to drive to and from appointments
• Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Confidence talking to someone you are meeting the first time like you have been lifelong friends
• Can do attitude!
Cool things about working for us:
1. Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
2. Friendly, supportive and smart colleagues
3. Exceptional education and training
4. Fascinating “Flip This House” business model
5. Opportunity is based on ability, not tenure
6. Have a good idea? We’ll use it!
7. We Promote from within- our staff has grown with opportunities as we have grown
8. The exponential growth and plans for regional expansion, which equals unlimited potential and opportunities
Our office is in Swansboro. Basic office hours are Mon – Fri, 9 to 5. However, there are times we need to work an evening or a weekend.
All interested candidates should email Jim@ENCHo
Posted in: Jobs
Find out how close you are to this item!